Serena O’Connor, Head of Art at Walden School argues that the arts should not be viewed as ‘soft subjects’; being artistic and scientific often goes hand in hand.
Posted on: 05 Apr 2017
Posted by: Serena O’Connor
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss