Following recent news about schools reintroducing the house system, Sarah Palframan, Deputy Head of Sixth Form and Head of Psychology at Queen's Gate School, argues that the system promotes a sense of heritage and pride.
Posted on: 12 Oct 2016
Posted by: Sarah Palframan
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”