Every Saturday during term time, Latymer Upper School is alive with the sound of music – not, as is normal on weekdays, emanating from Latymerians. The music is created by one of its long-standing community partners, the Tri-borough Music Hub (TBMH).
Posted on: 01 May 2018
Posted by: Richard Niblett
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’