Paul Jones, deputy head academic at Shiplake College, discusses the school's music challenge which sees teachers learning a musical instrument from scratch, alongside pupils.
Posted on: 14 Nov 2018
Posted by: Paul Jones
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme