Nigel Helliwell, head of St Faith’s School in Cambridge, argues that tackling the issues of gender stereotyping in STEM subjects is vital given its importance in the modern world.
Posted on: 27 Feb 2019
Posted by: Nigel Helliwell
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'