Matthew Burke, head at Westbury House School, argues that careers education should begin as early as possible so children can begin to see links in the areas they are studying.
Posted on: 08 Feb 2019
Posted by: Matthew Burke
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'
- 'Should schools be fostering entrepreneurial thinking - and aren’t they doing this anyway?'
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools operate in their own little bubbles”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools are only for the wealthy elite"