Mark Nicholson, head of partnerships at Hampton School, discusses how a new learning programme taught by Hampton’s subject specialist teachers provides additional academic stretch and challenge to Year 5 pupils from local primary schools.
Posted on: 04 Feb 2020
Posted by: Mark Nicholson
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’