Lisa Bradshaw, head of science at Withington Girls’ School, explains how a peer-led partnership initiative is supporting younger pupils with STEM learning.
Posted on: 08 Dec 2021
Posted by: Lisa Bradshaw
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss