Julie Shaw, head of instrumental studies at Notre Dame School, argues the key to music popularity is making it accessible to everyone and at any level.
Posted on: 14 Nov 2018
Posted by: Julie Shaw
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'