Julie Shaw, head of instrumental studies at Notre Dame School, argues the key to music popularity is making it accessible to everyone and at any level.
Posted on: 14 Nov 2018
Posted by: Julie Shaw
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’