Jill Walkinton, head of individual needs at Burgess Hill Girls School, offers advice to parents of younger children on ensuring their child is kept up to the mark with reading, writing and manners over the summer holiday.
Posted on: 28 Jul 2017
Posted by: Jill Walkinton
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss