Jill Walkinton, head of individual needs at Burgess Hill Girls School, offers advice to parents of younger children on ensuring their child is kept up to the mark with reading, writing and manners over the summer holiday.
Posted on: 28 Jul 2017
Posted by: Jill Walkinton
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’