Jesse Elzinga, headmaster at Reading Blue Coat School, writes an in-depth blog discussing the addictive qualities of many digital platforms and arguing that social media can threaten our independence, agency and autonomy.
Posted on: 23 Jan 2018
Posted by: Jesse Elzinga
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme