Jen Baylis, deputy head and designated safeguarding lead at Withington Girls’ School, explains how a wellbeing and personal development campaign is encouraging pupils to practise self-care and explore their cultural identities.
Posted on: 10 Feb 2022
Posted by: Jen Baylis
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’
- Spotlight On: Lumina Tutoring