As we celebrate British Science Week, James Polansky, head at Boundary Oak School in Hampshire discusses how schools can make STEM education more meaningful for pupils.
Posted on: 14 Mar 2019
Posted by: James Polansky
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'