As we celebrate British Science Week, James Polansky, head at Boundary Oak School in Hampshire discusses how schools can make STEM education more meaningful for pupils.
Posted on: 14 Mar 2019
Posted by: James Polansky
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme