Helen Pike, master at Magdalen College School, argues the ability to assess risk and reward and to make good decisions are essential to what it means to be a successful human being.
Posted on: 12 Apr 2019
Posted by: Helen Pike
- How do we inspire girls to study STEM subjects?
- Moving beyond the rhetoric of resilience in sport
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”