Duncan Phillips, head of DT at St Albans School, and Jane Roberts, the school’s head of partnership and community link, explain how staff and pupils have been supporting their local community – and the vaccination effort – during the pandemic.
Posted on: 03 Aug 2021
Posted by: Duncan Phillips and Jane Roberts
- "It is important to ensure that students see themselves in all aspects of school life"
- ‘As students, we want to be more vocal about Black History Month’
- Black History Month: St Paul’s School’s ‘Proud to be…’ programme
- Spotlight On: The launch of Feltham College
- Spotlight On: St Albans School and the Hertsmere Vaccine Hub Project