Dr Malcolm Cocks, head of inclusion and teacher of English at St Paul’s School, explains how a programme of events taking place at the school throughout October will celebrate the important contributions black people make to British culture.
Posted on: 01 Oct 2021
Posted by: Dr Malcolm Cocks
- "It is important to ensure that students see themselves in all aspects of school life"
- ‘As students, we want to be more vocal about Black History Month’
- Black History Month: St Paul’s School’s ‘Proud to be…’ programme
- Spotlight On: The launch of Feltham College
- Spotlight On: St Albans School and the Hertsmere Vaccine Hub Project