Dr Joseph Spence, head of Dulwich College, discusses the value careers-based workshops can bring to independent schools and their state school partners.
Posted on: 27 Sep 2019
Posted by: Dr Joseph Spence
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”
- Sounding Out: Sharing the joy of music
- PISA results: The importance of promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in schools
- Partnerships in independent schools - positive outcomes for all