Daniele Harford, acting deputy head at Solihull School, discusses the current provision of sex education and argues that young people need to know more than the biological facts of sex.
Posted on: 23 May 2018
Posted by: Daniele Harford
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’