Cambridge Tutors College
Cambridge Tutors College is governed by a charitable trust and our aims are to promote high academic standards, foster international understanding and create an adult-focused environment to prepare students for higher education. With a maximum class size of nine and weekly tests, we welcome over 150 young people from around 25 countries onto our A level, NCUK Foundation Programme and GCSE programmes.
Dr Chris Drew (Principal)
Religious affiliation: All Faiths
Day/boarding type: Day, Weekly/Flexible Boarding and Full Boarding
Gender profile: Coeducational
Cambridge Tutors College fees:
Boarding fees per term:
Day fees per term:
Scholarships & bursaries:
ISC reference number:
DfE reference number:
306 / 6095
Boys - age range & pupil numbers:
Day: 14 to 19 (22)
Boarding: 15 to 21 (29)
Sixth form: (43)
Girls - age range & pupil numbers:
Day: 14 to 19 (20)
Boarding: 15 to 21 (24)
Sixth form: (40)
1) From 2000 to 2019, over 57% of grades were A* and A in their A levels and 78% of grades were A*, A and B.
2) With the above grades over 30% of our students entered Russell group universities including Oxford and Cambridge.
3) Specialized Oxbridge/ medical prep program preparing students for the extra entry criteria for these Universities, including organizing work experience and creating a well-rounded student profile.
4) The school has been open for over 60 years founded in 1958
5) Located in London – 20 mins from center
6) Day and live in students (either Boarding house or Homestay options available)
7) Intakes in September and January
8) Full support in University application and foreign student orientation
9) Weekly reports with feedback for Student and Parent
10) Classes between 6 – 9 students
11) Majority of teachers are from Russell group universities, including Oxbridge
Disclaimer: Data is provided by the school, ISC is not responsible for inaccuracies