Following reports on tattoos and other polarising life choices harming young people's futures, Tom Dawson, head of Sunningdale School, looks at the role of prep schools in preparing pupils for the next stage in their education.
Posted on: 06 Oct 2016
Posted by: Tom Dawson
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”