Following reports on tattoos and other polarising life choices harming young people's futures, Tom Dawson, head of Sunningdale School, looks at the role of prep schools in preparing pupils for the next stage in their education.
Posted on: 06 Oct 2016
Posted by: Tom Dawson
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’