Following reports on tattoos and other polarising life choices harming young people's futures, Tom Dawson, head of Sunningdale School, looks at the role of prep schools in preparing pupils for the next stage in their education.
Posted on: 06 Oct 2016
Posted by: Tom Dawson
- How do we inspire girls to study STEM subjects?
- Moving beyond the rhetoric of resilience in sport
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”