Tess St Clair-Ford, English teacher at Epsom College, argues that it does not matter whether or not a text is deemed a 'classic', since literature from all ages can explore the truth about the human condition, whatever the context.
Posted on: 28 Sep 2017
Posted by: Tess St Clair-Ford
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme