Spencer Leach, director of sport at Bedales, argues that careful management of a tension between competing and ensuring everybody is involved is key to ensuring all pupils can learn about themselves and develop confidence through sport.
Posted on: 29 Mar 2022
Posted by: Spencer Leach
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’
- Spotlight On: Lumina Tutoring