Sophie Bennett, assistant head (partnerships and public relations) at UCS Hampstead, explains how a new partnership event is promoting a love of STEM learning beyond the classroom.
Posted on: 17 Nov 2021
Posted by: Sophie Bennett
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss
- Spotlight On: Celebrating the arts through partnerships
- Spotlight On: UCS Hampstead’s Nobel Laureate Lecture Series