Roxanne Irani, teacher of biology, environmental systems and societies and theory of knowledge at King Edward's School, Birmingham, describes how her students benefit from reconnecting with nature.
Posted on: 27 Jan 2020
Posted by: Roxanne Irani
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’
- Spotlight On: Lumina Tutoring