Roxanne Irani, teacher of biology, environmental systems and societies and theory of knowledge at King Edward's School, Birmingham, describes how her students benefit from reconnecting with nature.
Posted on: 27 Jan 2020
Posted by: Roxanne Irani
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”