Robert Blewitt, head of Lewes Old Grammar School, discusses how school trips can build pupils' confidence, strengthen stamina and help children realise they are capable of more than they might think.
Posted on: 19 Feb 2019
Posted by: Robert Blewitt
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’