Remco Weeda, director of marketing and admissions and houseparent at Scarborough College, explains how the school has been using its minibuses to support the vaccination effort.
Posted on: 18 May 2021
Posted by: Remco Weeda
- "It is important to ensure that students see themselves in all aspects of school life"
- ‘As students, we want to be more vocal about Black History Month’
- Black History Month: St Paul’s School’s ‘Proud to be…’ programme
- Spotlight On: The launch of Feltham College
- Spotlight On: St Albans School and the Hertsmere Vaccine Hub Project