Peter Hatch, director of partnerships and outreach at King’s College School, Wimbledon, explains how an academic partnership with six local schools supported GCSE pupils virtually during lockdown.
Posted on: 11 Jun 2021
Posted by: Peter Hatch
- "It is important to ensure that students see themselves in all aspects of school life"
- ‘As students, we want to be more vocal about Black History Month’
- Black History Month: St Paul’s School’s ‘Proud to be…’ programme
- Spotlight On: The launch of Feltham College
- Spotlight On: St Albans School and the Hertsmere Vaccine Hub Project