Paul Clark and Christine Franklin of Langley School discuss the importance of pitching wellbeing at the top of the school curriculum.
Posted on: 26 Mar 2020
Posted by: Paul Clark and Christine Franklin
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’