Cherise, a pupil at Pangbourne College, explains how the school community is celebrating the achievements of black people through a series of student-led projects and activities.
Posted on: 12 Oct 2021
Posted by: Pangbourne College
- "It is important to ensure that students see themselves in all aspects of school life"
- ‘As students, we want to be more vocal about Black History Month’
- Black History Month: St Paul’s School’s ‘Proud to be…’ programme
- Spotlight On: The launch of Feltham College
- Spotlight On: St Albans School and the Hertsmere Vaccine Hub Project