Nick Brown, assistant head pastoral at Shiplake College, writes how Ernie the Cockapoo increases mental wellbeing by helping pupils to talk about their feelings.
Posted on: 29 Mar 2019
Posted by: Nick Brown
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”
- Sounding Out: Sharing the joy of music
- PISA results: The importance of promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in schools
- Partnerships in independent schools - positive outcomes for all
- The value of sleep in maintaining good mental health