Nick Brown, assistant head pastoral at Shiplake College, writes how Ernie the Cockapoo increases mental wellbeing by helping pupils to talk about their feelings.
Posted on: 29 Mar 2019
Posted by: Nick Brown
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme