Nicholas Hopton, Rendcomb College’s Head of English, describes how pupils from the Gloucestershire school published a children’s book, ‘The Paper Cut Collection’.
Posted on: 01 Mar 2016
Posted by: Nicholas Hopton
- Celebrating partnerships during the pandemic
- The true meaning of success
- Marcus Rashford has drawn attention to another way our sector can make a difference – school-run community larders
- Bringing students together to discuss the impact of colonial rule upon global development
- Spotlight On: A mission to Mars