Nicholas Hopton, Rendcomb College’s Head of English, describes how pupils from the Gloucestershire school published a children’s book, ‘The Paper Cut Collection’.
Posted on: 01 Mar 2016
Posted by: Nicholas Hopton
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss