A recent study claims learning an instrument does not boost a child's academic achievement. Matthew Blunt, Director of Music at St. Catherine’s Preparatory School, argues that music is an aid for other areas of learning and should not be disregarded.
Posted on: 18 Jan 2017
Posted by: Matthew Blunt
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”