A recent study claims learning an instrument does not boost a child's academic achievement. Matthew Blunt, Director of Music at St. Catherine’s Preparatory School, argues that music is an aid for other areas of learning and should not be disregarded.
Posted on: 18 Jan 2017
Posted by: Matthew Blunt
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme