With experience of the London prep school scene, Kevin Doble, Headmaster at Shrewsbury House School, gives his views on the nature of the school admissions process.
Posted on: 19 Feb 2016
Posted by: Kevin Doble
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”