Jonathan Forster, principal of Moreton Hall, writes how entrepreneurship is embedded within a school and discusses what it can do for every type of student learner.
Posted on: 17 Apr 2019
Posted by: Jonathan Forster
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'