Bedales prides itself on an innovative approach to boarding, encouraging older pupils to take care of younger pupils. Here, Jenni Brittain, Housemistress, explains why it works.
Posted on: 17 Mar 2015
Posted by: Jenni Brittain
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”