Jane Grubb, Head of Bedales Prep School, discusses the importance in learning from failure and argues that problems are part of life which can be overcome – but only if young people are first allowed to fail.
Posted on: 01 Jun 2017
Posted by: Jane Grubb
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’