As an MP suggests the poor performance of the England football team may be linked to the number of independently educated players, Jaideep Barot, deputy head of Marlborough College, looks at the numbers and the 'political football' of schooling.
Posted on: 24 Nov 2016
Posted by: Jaideep Barot
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”