Iain Simpson, director of sport at Oakham School, discusses why the development of psychological behaviours such as commitment, grit and perseverance has become a key part of his school's sports coaching.
Posted on: 30 May 2019
Posted by: Iain Simpson
- PISA results: The importance of promoting positive mental health and wellbeing in schools
- Partnerships in independent schools - positive outcomes for all
- The value of sleep in maintaining good mental health
- The importance of preparing students for the workplace
- How do we inspire girls to study STEM subjects?