Iain Simpson, director of sport at Oakham School, discusses why the development of psychological behaviours such as commitment, grit and perseverance has become a key part of his school's sports coaching.
Posted on: 30 May 2019
Posted by: Iain Simpson
- Celebrating partnerships during the pandemic
- The true meaning of success
- Marcus Rashford has drawn attention to another way our sector can make a difference – school-run community larders
- Bringing students together to discuss the impact of colonial rule upon global development
- Spotlight On: A mission to Mars