Iain Simpson, director of sport at Oakham School, discusses why the development of psychological behaviours such as commitment, grit and perseverance has become a key part of his school's sports coaching.
Posted on: 30 May 2019
Posted by: Iain Simpson
- Moving beyond the rhetoric of resilience in sport
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”