Responding to research from the UCL Institute of Education that independent school pupils can expect to be much healthier in middle age, Henry Price, headmaster of Wellington School, says this is as much down to culture as facilities.
Posted on: 16 May 2016
Posted by: Henry Price
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’