Emily Hill, assistant head (academic) at Bethany School, writes about the benefits of Project-Based Learning which has inspired her pupils by connecting learning to the real world.
Posted on: 24 Apr 2018
Posted by: Emily Hill
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss