Eli Thomas, a pupil at Christ's Hospital School and organiser of a new pupil-led mental health conference, discusses how schools can do more to promote mental health and wellbeing.
Posted on: 13 Feb 2020
Posted by: Eli Thomas
- Why we are calling time on homework
- The importance of coming together for mental health awareness
- How primary school pupils can benefit from academic enrichment programmes
- The value of teaching environmental education in schools
- Myth-busting: "Independent school students don’t understand the challenges some people face in life”