Dr Tim Willmott, deputy head at Loughborough Grammar School, writes how his school and a local state school have supported the teaching of Latin through their partnership work.
Posted on: 01 Mar 2019
Posted by: Dr Tim Willmott
- Myth-busting: “Attending an independent school makes you posh and entitled”
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools are too elitist to share their advantages”
- Myth-busting: "All independent schools are alike”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'