Dr Katie King, science subject leader at Headington Prep School, outlines the importance of studying STEAM at a young age - particularly for girls.
Posted on: 03 Dec 2018
Posted by: Dr Katie King
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'
- 'Should schools be fostering entrepreneurial thinking - and aren’t they doing this anyway?'
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools operate in their own little bubbles”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools are only for the wealthy elite"