Makerspaces are learning environments that facilitate hands‐on learning by providing students with access to tools and technologies.
Posted on: 25 Jun 2020
Posted by: Caroline Keep
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’