Bryan Padrick, vice principal and director of studies at LVS Ascot, discusses why his school views resilience as a fundamental requirement for human progress and success.
Posted on: 23 Jan 2019
Posted by: Bryan Padrick
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss