Bryan Padrick, vice principal and director of studies at LVS Ascot, discusses why his school views resilience as a fundamental requirement for human progress and success.
Posted on: 23 Jan 2019
Posted by: Bryan Padrick
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools have no wider impact on society”
- 'Entrepreneurship in schools is not a bolt-on, a club or occasional activity: it's life'
- 'Should schools be fostering entrepreneurial thinking - and aren’t they doing this anyway?'
- Myth-busting: “Independent schools operate in their own little bubbles”
- Myth-busting: "Independent schools are only for the wealthy elite"