Anthony Buckley, chaplain of Alleyn's School, Dulwich, says pupils should read the Bible in schools to enhance their understanding of language, culture and political history.
Posted on: 11 Oct 2017
Posted by: Anthony Buckley
- Spotlight On: The Attain programme
- Spotlight On: St Paul’s Colet Mentoring App
- The important role of independent schools in the fightback against COVID-19
- Broadening access to bursaries and outreach to transform the lives of children in care
- Spotlight On: Abingdon School’s academic coaching programme