Dr Amy Fancourt, Head of Psychology at Queen Anne’s School in Caversham, discusses the school's research with Goldsmith University which has been undertaken specifically to understand how musical participation relates to intelligence.
Posted on: 13 Jan 2017
Posted by: Amy Fancourt
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’