Amanda Scott, executive director of the Latymer Foundation, explains how the school community has been widening access to educational opportunities for children during the pandemic.
Posted on: 13 Dec 2021
Posted by: Amanda Scott
- Spotlight On: Latymer’s partnership programmes and bursary provision
- Spotlight On: Funded partnerships teachers at RGS Newcastle
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss