Alice Phillips, headmistress at St Catherine's, Bramley, discusses her school's mantra and why it has inspired and motivated pupils since its delivery over 100 years ago.
Posted on: 16 Jan 2018
Posted by: Alice Phillips
- ‘I want girls to see that cricket is not just for boys’
- “There are loads of girls who want to play football, but there isn’t always somewhere for them to go”
- “Our overarching aim is to help pupils develop a lifelong love of physical activity and sport”
- ‘You win some, you lose some - and that's as it should be’
- ‘It’s critical our young people experience exams pressure’