Aldaine Wynter, the global diversity and inclusion coordinator for Dwight School, discusses how the school is shining a light on representation as part of a series of weekly programmes for Black History Month.
Posted on: 19 Oct 2021
Posted by: Aldaine Wynter
- Spotlight On: Withington Girls’ Science Communicator Programme
- ‘When we work together to make informed decisions, with students at the helm of this work, we can make a significant impact to our planet as a single school’
- Spotlight On: Inspiring girls to be their own boss
- Spotlight On: Celebrating the arts through partnerships
- Spotlight On: UCS Hampstead’s Nobel Laureate Lecture Series